Monday 22 November 2010

Caught Red Handed.





























On Saturday Mr. CC and I spent some quality time in good ol' Germany again.







As we left the coffee shop I spotted the strangest little Automobile, and was thankful for having my camera at hand.














I left Mr. CC standing on the sidewalk and crossed the street to take a couple of pics of the cutest yet strange looking little 3 wheeler.














The next moment a tall man, dressed in "war time" gear was ahead of me and headed straight for the little car.














For a split second I was taken back to the past - - a time where I wasn't even born - - the man was dressed in black leather high boots, a long black leather coat and headgear that looked somewhat like the GESTAPO fashion during the dreadful Hitler wartime.














For a moment my blood froze in my veins and at that stage I didn't manage to get a single picture.














As the man unlocked his car door I had to think quickly - - coz I knew he was watching me and I felt like a kid caught with her hand in the cookie jar.














I looked up into sweet nothing-ness and clicked away - - was it a guilt trip? Most definately!!














As the stranger drove away I took my chances and clicked for all I was worth.














Luck was on my side......














The traffic lights turned red and he was forced to wait, still I was clicking away.














While he waited for the traffic lights to turn green, Mr. CC had a few words with him.














It turned out the man is German but lives in Canada, but due to the bitterly cold and long Winter season there, he returns to Germany.














He was all smiles and eventually I overcame my guilt trip and took a last and final picture of the friendly guy , whom I also thanked for allowing me a few pictures.














Shortly before the traffic lights turned green I took one last picture before the stranger was A ans Away.










































No comments:

 
Site Meter