Saturday 27 November 2010

Snowfall before Christmas time







As we left one of the many shops in Germany today, I noticed it was snowing again.
Perhaps my African heritage is to blame, but when I'm far from home and it strarts snowing, all I wanna do is get back to the safety of "home sweet home"
We loaded our shopping and Xmas "treasures" into the boot of the car, and drove home.
Still it kept on snowing without halt.
A few hours later as I felt brave enough to be safe and soundly home again, I left the comfort of home to take a few pics.
Here a few pics of the garden below and of the river just down the road where we take our doggies for walkies when the sun shines brightly and dog owners will share and compair the habits of their four legged babes.








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Snow is always best looked out on from the haven of your home. Exactly what we're doing here. Stay snug Celeste.

 
Site Meter